Subscribe to our e-newsletter for latest information on Yokohama Triennale.
Registration for e-Newsletter Subscription
If you wish to subscribe to our e-Newsletter, enter your e-mail address below and press “Temporary registration.” Fill out the registration form sent to your e-mail address, and complete the registration.
Please read the following upon registration.
- 1. The Organizing Committee for Yokohama Triennale has a contract with Core Project Co., Ltd. to use customer management system Prius Pro for providing this e-Newsletter service.
- 2. Use of personal information submitted through registration will be limited to the purposes of distributing e-newsletter and analyzing methods for improving the newsletter contents and services.
- 3. Subscribers can cancel or revise registration any time.
- 4. Subscribers will be automatically deleted if the e-Newsletter is not delivered correctly to the registered e-mail address.
- 5. File attachment is strictly prohibited when sending the registration e-mail.
- 6. Information sent through registration is protected by SSL encryption.
- 7. Temporary delay or suspension of services may occur without prior notice due to urgent system inspection, maintenance, repair, disasters, accidents, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- 8. When the subscriber click on the URL in the e-Newsletter, information of that person will be automatically recorded as statistical data used to improve e-Newsletter contents and services. Data is collected without identifying the individual or personal preferences.
Cancellation of e-Newsletter Registration
Click the “Cancel” button to launch the e-mail software. Send an e-mail with blank text to complete cancellation.