The Wind's Path[2001-2014]

Dates

10/4[Sat]

Holding time

19:00-21:00(Open: 18:30)

Venue

Yokohama Creativecity Center (YCC)

Content

Photographer TOYODA shows his works only through the medium of slide projection. The images that "appear and disappear one after another" will create synergies with memoryies in the minds of viewers and invite a new experience of the works of art. His works including the earliest one will be shown at various locations in Yokohama during Yokohama Triennale 2014.

The Wind's Path (2002-2014 / 40min / 35mm slide film / silent)

I returned to New York from a trip in Malaysia, India and Bangladesh. I sat by my window again and looked at the backyard garden. Flowers and insects were there in the rain. Night in October. I thought of how the wind had passed through in my absence. Beauty of the things on the sunny side. Beauty of the things in the shade.

Comprised of 240 images from summer of 2000 through the end of the following winter. The third visual diary/slide show.

*Guitar solo live by musician Aoki Hayato will take place before and after the show

Co-organizer: Yokohama Creativecity Center (YCC)

■Access
*Minato Mirai Line, Bashamichi Station, Exit 1b Connected directly to the Noge / Sakuragicho exit (Island Tower passage)
*Five minutes' walk from JR and subway Sakuragicho Station

Capacity 100
Entry fee 500yen for 1 drink
Contact

Yokohama Triennale Information
TEL +81-(0)3-5405-8686