Information for Press
Press Release can be downloaded from here.
- Yokohama Triennale 2020 Announcement
The Raqs Media Collective Appointed as Artistic Director for Yokohama Triennale 2020
- YOKOHAMA TRIENNALE 2017 CLOSES
-with attendance of 260, 000 visitors
- Yokohama Triennale 2017
“Islands, Constellations & Galapagos”
will open to the public, on August 4
- Ai Weiwei’smessage for Yokohama Triennale2017 released.
“Art is the best bridge to make people recognize
the human value and to communicate in a deeper and broader level.”
- Exhibition Highlights:
Large-scale installations at the Yokohama Museum of Art
and new works on the theme of Yokohama at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No. 1
―Featuring Ai Weiwei, Joko Avianto, Ozawa Tsuyoshi and others
- Yokohama Triennale announces 13 more artists.
The full list to be 38 artists/groups and 1 project.
- Yokohama Triennale Announces the First List of Artists and Program Scheme
- Yokohama Triennale 2017 Announces the Title and Concept.
- Yokohama Triennale 2017 Announces Dates, Main Venues, and Members for the Conception Meeting.
Please fill out the following application form if you wish to use press images concerning “YOKOHAMA TRIENNALE” to the press and media.
* Approval may take several days.
Interviews and other requests
If you wish to interview or have other requests, please apply by filling out the Press Application Form below.
*Approval may take several days