Information for Press
- Yokohama Triennale 2017
“Islands, Constellations & Galapagos”
will open to the public, on August 4
- Ai Weiwei’smessage for Yokohama Triennale2017 released.
“Art is the best bridge to make people recognize
the human value and to communicate in a deeper and broader level.”
- Exhibition Highlights:
Large-scale installations at the Yokohama Museum of Art
and new works on the theme of Yokohama at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No. 1
―Featuring Ai Weiwei, Joko Avianto, Ozawa Tsuyoshi and others
- Yokohama Triennale announces 13 more artists.
The full list to be 38 artists/groups and 1 project.
Press Release can be downloaded from here.
- Yokohama Triennale Announces the First List of Artists and Program Scheme
- Yokohama Triennale 2017 Announces the Title and Concept.
Please fill out the following application form if you wish to use images concerning “YOKOHAMA TRIENNALE” to the press and media.
* Approval may take several days.
Interviews and other requests
If you wish to interview or have other requests, please apply by filling out the Press Application Form below.
*Approval may take several days