- Access to Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall
Access from Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall to Red Brick Warehouse
- From Yokohama Station (JR, Subway, Tokyo-Toyoko. Keihinkyuko, Sagamitetsudo)
Bus terminal is located at SOGO 1F, Yokohama Station East Exit. Take Line 141 'Pacifico Yokohama / Aka Renga Park / Sakuragi-cho' at terminal #14, and get off at 'Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall,' (10 min.)
Taxi terminal is located at Porta B2F, Yokohama Station East Exit (10 min., \1,000)
Seabass Terminal is located next to 1F of SOGO Parking lot, Yokohama Station East Exit. Get off at 'Pukarisanbashi' (10 min.) and walk (2 min.)
- From Sakuragi-cho Station (JR, Subway, Tokyu-Toyoko)
Moving Walkway - Landmark Tower - Queen's Square (15 min.)
Bus Terminal is located in front of Sakuragi-cho Station. Take Line 130, 131, or 141, 'Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition / Aka Renga Park / Yokohama Station' at terminal #4, and get off at 'Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall,' (5 min.)
10 min., \800
- By CAR:
Take Metropolitan Expressway (Yokohama-Haneda) and get off at Minato-Mirai ramp. Go straight for one min. Public parking \520/hr, 24 accessible.
* \100 BUS: Saturday, Sunday and Holiday only. From Yokohama Station Bus Terminal #14, or Sakuragi-cho Station Bus Terminal #1 (every 15 min.)
* 'Minato Burari (One Day Transportation Pass of subway and bus)' available on Weekend and holiday for \500 at subway stations and bus ticket counters. Set price of 'Minato Burari' and the day ticket (normally \2,000) together is \2,200.
Take Kokusai Odori Blvd. through Yokohama World Porters or Shinko Park (15 min.)
Take #141 from 'Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall', get off at 'Aka Renga Park.'
Access from Red Brick Warehouse to Yokohama Archives of History
Take the Shinko Bridge, through the Yokohama Custom House
Access from Yokohama Archives of History to the nearest railway stations
Access to Queen's Square
- To Kannai Station (JR, Subway)
Take either Minato Odori Ave. or Osanbashi Dori Ave. (10 min.)
- To Sakuragi-cho Station (JR, Subway, Tokyu-Toyoko)
Take Line 8, 11, 20, 58, 125 at 'Kencho-Mae' Stop and get off at Sakuragi-cho Sation Bus Terminal.
From Sakuragi-cho Station (JR, Subway, Tokyu-Toyoko), take Moving Walkway (10 min.)