- The copyright or other rights to content on our web sites ("YT Sites") or individual sentences, figures, designs, trade marks/logo marks ("Web Site Data") is the property of OCYT and the original author, or other rights holders. Except for personal non-commercial use, it is an infringement of copyright to copy, transmit, distribute, modify, or otherwise reproduce in whole or in part the Web Site Data without the permission of OCYT, the original author or other right holder. In all such cases, you are required to contact us for prior approval to [use] the Web Site Data. Please note, however, that permission for the following uses is not granted.
When utilizing Web Site Data do not modify or delete the copyright notice.
- WORKS INCLUDING A PORTRAIT.
- WORKS INCLUDING, TRADEMARKS OF OCYT OR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY USE THAT WE DEEM TO BE INAPPROPRIATE
The Web site data is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement of any third party's rights. In no event shall OCYT be liable for any damages, including but not limited to special, direct, indirect or consequential, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or relating to your access to, or inability to use or access YT Site(s).
Third party web sites linked to or from YT Site(s) are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of OCYT. OCYT provides no warranty as to the contents of such third party web sites.
Please note that the contents, URLs, or structure of the YT Site(s) may be changed or deleted without notice.
Any link under one of the following categories is prohibited. OCYT may request you to remove a link like this or a link which we determine to be inappropriate.
On YT Site(s), when we collect personal data from our visitors such as name, address, phone number, etc., we state the purpose of the collection, a contact address for inquiries, and collect only data required for that purpose.
- A link from a site that slanders or abuses OCYT or any staff or concerned persons of OCYT.
- A link that damages OCYT's reputation or dignity such as a link from a site that degrades public order or morals.
- A link to a site that could cause it to be misunderstood that some alliance or cooperative relationship exists with OCYT, or that OCYT recognizes or endorses a site or the products on a site.
If you wish to confirm, revise, or delete personal data that you provided to us, then please visit the address given on the page where you submitted your personal data.